What are the applications of slub silk
Slub silk fabric is a chemical fiber clothing fabric used in daily life. The advantage is good wrinkle resistance and shape retention. Therefore, it is suitable for coats, various bags, tents and other outdoor products. The following is a brief introduction to the characteristics of bamboo fiber.
1. The slub silk has high strength, good resilience, durability, wrinkle resistance and no ironing.
2. The slub silk fabric has poor hygroscopicity, and it feels sultry to wear in summer. At the same time, static electricity is easily generated in winter, which affects comfort. However, it is easy to dry after washing, the wet strength decreases very little, does not deform, and has good washing and wear resistance.
3. Bamboo fiber is the fiber with better heat resistance among synthetic fibers. It is thermoplastic and can be made into pleated skirts with long-lasting pleats.
4. The light resistance of slub yarn is better than that of acrylic fiber, and its light resistance is also better than that of natural fiber.
5. The slub silk fabric has good resistance to various chemical substances. Acid-base does little harm to it, and it is not afraid of insects.
Slub silk is widely used in the manufacture of garments and industrial products. It has a wide range of applications due to its long-lasting flame retardancy. In addition to its irreplaceable role in industrial textiles, architectural interiors and automotive interiors, it also plays many roles in the field of protective clothing. According to the national flame retardant protective clothing standards, metallurgy, forestry, chemical, petroleum, fire protection and other departments should use flame retardant protective clothing, and the market potential of flame retardant protective clothing is huge.
In addition to pure flame retardant slub yarn, we can also produce flame retardant, waterproof, oil-proof, anti-static and other multi-functional products according to the special requirements of users. For example, the waterproof and oil-repellent finishing of flame-retardant slub silk fabric can improve the function of flame-retardant clothing; use flame-retardant polyester and conductive fibers to produce anti-static flame-retardant fabrics; flame-retardant fibers are blended with high-performance fibers to produce high-performance flame-retardant Fabric; flame retardant slub silk is blended with cotton, viscose and other fibers to improve the comfort of protective clothing and reduce secondary damage.