Application of slub silk
Slub silk fabric is a kind of chemical fiber clothing fabric used in daily life. Its advantages are good wrinkle resistance and shape retention. Therefore, it is suitable for outdoor products such as coats, various bags and tents. Let's introduce the characteristics of slub silk for you.
1. The slub silk has high strength and elastic recovery, so it is durable, wrinkle-resistant and not ironing.
2. The slub silk fabric has poor hygroscopicity and feels stuffy when wearing it in summer. At the same time, static electricity is easily generated in winter, which affects comfort. However, it dries very easily after washing with little decrease in wet strength, does not deform and has good washing and abrasion properties.
3. Bamboo fiber is the best heat-resistant fiber among synthetic fibers. It is thermoplastic and can be made into pleated skirts with long-lasting pleats.
4. Bamboo fiber has better light resistance, in addition to being worse than acrylic fiber, its light resistance is also better than natural fiber.
5. The slub silk fabric has good resistance to various chemical substances. Acids and bases don't do much damage to it, and it's not afraid of insects.
Slub silk is widely used in the manufacture of garments and industrial products. It has a wide range of applications due to its long-lasting flame retardancy. In addition to its irreplaceable role in industrial textiles, architectural interiors and vehicle interiors, it also plays many roles in the field of protective clothing. According to the national flame retardant protective clothing standard, metallurgy, forestry, chemical, petroleum and fire departments should use flame retardant protective clothing. There are more than one million people in China who should use flame retardant protective clothing, and the market potential of flame retardant protective clothing is huge.
In addition to pure flame-retardant slub yarn, we can also produce flame-retardant, waterproof, oil-repellent, anti-static and other multi-functional products according to the special requirements of users. For example, the water- and oil-repellent finishing of flame-retardant slub silk fabrics can improve the function of flame-retardant garments; use flame-retardant polyester and conductive fibers to produce anti-static flame-retardant fabrics; blend flame-retardant fibers and high-performance fibers to produce high-performance Flame retardant fabric; blend flame retardant slub silk with cotton, viscose and other fibers to improve the comfort of protective clothing and reduce secondary damage.