What are the characteristics of bamboo silk
Slub silk refers to the use of polyester fabric, waste polyester bottle flakes, spinning waste, foam materials and pulp blocks as raw materials, the waste bottle flakes are crushed and washed, and then the mixture of various materials is dried, melted and squeezed Out, through spinning, winding, bundling, drafting, crimping (adding different oils at the same time when crimping according to customer needs), relaxation and heat setting, and cutting to form a fabric of different lengths.
The length of slub wire is usually 32 to 102mm, and the fineness is 1.5D-20D. It makes full use of renewable resources. Its market is large due to its low cost and good performance. There are many different varieties of slub yarn, such as ordinary fiber, hollow fiber, triangular yarn, flame retardant fiber, etc., which are usually used in furniture and toys, bedding, clothing industry, needle punching and other filling industries.
Slub silk fabric is a kind of chemical fiber clothing fabric used in daily life. The advantage is that it has good shape retention, so it is suitable for outerwear. Generally, slub silk fabrics have the following characteristics:
1. The slub silk fabric has high strength and elastic recovery ability. Therefore, it is durable without ironing.
2. The slub silk fabric has poor hygroscopicity, it will feel stuffy when wearing, and it is easy to generate static electricity and stain with dirt, thus affecting its appearance. However, it dries easily after washing with little decrease in wet strength, does not deform and has good washing and abrasion properties.
3. Slub silk is a fabric with good heat resistance in synthetic fiber fabrics. It is thermoplastic and can be made into pleated skirts with long pleats. At the same time, the slub fabric has poor fusion resistance and tends to form holes in the presence of soot and sparks. Therefore, try to avoid contact with cigarette butts and sparks when wearing it.
4. The light resistance of slub silk fabric is better, but not as good as that of acrylic fiber, and its light resistance is worse than that of fiber fabric. Especially the light fastness behind the glass is very good, hardly comparable to acrylic fibers.
5. The slub silk fabric has good resistance to various chemical substances. Acids and bases don't do much damage to it, and it's not afraid of insects.